Kimonos and pillow cases

16.4.15

Unforunately there is not a close Joann Fabrics around me :{ (major sad face) so I used my back drop fabric for taking photos...because I love it!! I also used some very old fabric left from when I design a bra for breast cancer back in like 2008 I think? Not sure but the bra raise $10,000 so that worked out .
Okay back to DIY Kimonos....

Originally I was going to do a complete step by step DIY on this...than I found my dream job and have become rather busy so I still wanted to share this...if you are a visual person this will be perfect! If you need step by step-sorry peeps. Now that I am a workaholic I do not know if I'll be sharing many step by steps. BUT I have be sharing sneak peaks at our designs and upcoming projects! 

Scroll down to see how I made my kimonos ...and a pillow case! 
I also made two more using these materials. They we over sized scarves! I do not have a photo currently but trust me-they came out awesome! 

That's all folks! Check back soon for a behind the scenes look at the photo shoot for our upcoming projects! I had the chance to model my own designs- how friggin awesome! 

Happy Thursday! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs