The Dutch Lady Designs

10.2.15

WOW! I can barely stand it!
 I spent hours upon hours trying to figure out how to edit my blog and design it myself....well I am not all that tech savvy. So I went to my beloved Etsy where I found Daphne with Dutch Lady Designs. Working with her was organic and so enjoyable. Her excitement and dedication showed through the wonderful communication we had. She brought all my visions of my perfect blog to life & so quick! 


I have been "blogging" now for a while but I have not actually been a Blogger until now. I feel more comfortable with my posts having such a wonderful designed blog. Thank you Daphne for creating this beautiful layout for me and giving my the boost I needed to get myself out there in the blogging world. You can see what else I had to say about working with Daphne here. If anyone is on the some struggle path as I was and is looking for the right designer to help, I recommend Daphne! Let me know if there are any other questions about the process or working with The Dutch Lady Designs and I would love to answer them!

Resource used to determine my color palette during this process was
I loved this selection...except it was missing my one main color: Mossy Green so I combined the above palette with the below's green



Now that my blog is beautified
 fingers crossed I get better at blogging so I get become the blogger, DIY-er & artist I want to be! 

I will be working on my blogger skills and posting more often, hoping creating a steady schedule for new posts. I follow wonderful blogs and am researching heaps on living the life of being an artist & blogger but am always grateful for advise and guidance. One blog I found, ERIN e FLYNN has great experiences about starting up an LLC and will be helpful once I get to that part of my journey. 
If their is anyone else out there that is willing to reach out please know that I will be more than happy to hear from you. 

Best wishes on this wonderful winter day in Cambridge, MA....anyone need some snow? 





2 comments :

  1. Amanda Jo you're always impressing me! I cannot wait to see what you do with this blog and where it takes you! Love you HEAPS pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! Let's hope it takes me somewhere :) Thank you for all your support!

      Delete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs