Custom work completed!

20.12.14

First large custom project- Completed! 

I finally finished the 3 custom paintings I have been working on! This morning I had my husband, Ryan help me to deliver them. We stuck around to help hang them.....plus I wanted photos!

All three paintings are mixed media and on reclaimed wood from an old barn. They have this awesome trim that allows you to hang pictures without nailing a thousand holes in the wall.....of course I want this trim everywhere possible now! 

Anyways, I will get to the good stuff! Here is the end result....


Dragon:




Lady walking an octopus:







& the most popular one....the Snail-train:




Now that these are completed......I need my next project! 
Send your thoughts & ideas my way. 

Live Uncommonly with Amanda Adams


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs