well I am an awful blogger ...

12.9.13


Well, Well. Look who is back!

So, I obviously stop blogging for a while and I will catch you all up on what has been going on since my last post.

The Short Version.

After my family vacation I took a new teaching position and am just loving it! I have lots of new ideas for my Etsy site and am slowly working on them all! I will have a new style to my site and some new themed art pieces that were actually inspired by custom painting I did for Katie, one of my best girls friends. Hmmm lets see what else- OH! I sold all of my jewelry to Minnetonka Apple Orchard! I am so stoked about that, if anyone needs or is interested in unique jewelry all of mine is now out there on display- Plus they have delicious apple and a great orchard! 

I am still gluten free & it rocks my world! I have not had any tests done by doctors but I have done everything I can do myself and all I know is that when I don't eat that crap-o-la I feel fantastic!


Well...this is the super short version just to keep you all in the loop- no sense of living in the past so ill just start back on this blogging ordeal this weekend- ill get better promise! 

Happy Thursday Everyone! Have fun working- It is my day off, I am heading out to paint in the park. 
Katie's custom Tribal Lion Painting on wood panels

New Stashabit symbol 
Jewelry & display: Minnetonka Apple Orchard

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs