Colorado

20.9.13

Good morning! 

Well I am here in Colorado with one of my best friends her wonderful boyfriend, and another good friend and his girlfriend     We have a wedding to go to this Saturday for a old girlfriend we grew up playing volleyball with. 

Little did danielle.... 
I surprised her! Her boyfriend nick told her he was taking her out to breakfast...at the airport haha. So anyways we met up and it was great. 
We headed straight out to frisco to see our good friend kyle and meet Carrie his girlfriend. Kyle took us out on some amazon hikes! 
The drive to the amazing hike 
What we were about I hike 
It was cold and very very windy but we kept going 
My rock statue 
We skyped our missing link while at the top 
Cheering hard! 
Danielle and I with kyle creeping in the back 
Danielle and nick relaxing after our second hike to Lilly pad lake 
Lilly pad lake 

I am so glad nick harped on me to come out here with them. It is so nice to be with people you love and miss so much. 

Now I'm off to go run on a nice trail through Denver and get danielle and new iPhone! 

I have also been thinking about changing my etsy shop name... More if tat to come let me know your thoughts. Short, simple, meaningful but unique 


Well ill let all that settle before I go off posting more photos! 
Happy Friday everyone. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs