2015 Frozen Four

4.2.16

A Throwback Blog Post....
because I just realized I never shared this. 

2015 Frozen Four: 
My First Frozen Four Experience

We have a friend, the lovely Sara. 
Ryan & I move a lot and love adventure. Luckily we have a friend, 
Sara who loves it even more than we do. Sara has visited us in each 
place we have lived and keeps us young at heart...because we are married 
and feel like we are 75, not in our late 20's. 

Sara was flying in to attend the Frozen Four so we 
figures we would try and get in as well. 
As you can probably guess from the picture above...we got in
After spending too much on tickets of course. 
Sadly we didn't know they didn't serve alcohol at the event so after 
3 beers before hand I was rather sleepy. We still have fun of course! 
Especially since the Sioux were playing (the main, well only reason we wanted to go) 

Sara's parents (who Ryan & I look at and say, we want to be like that!) 
were also in town for the game. We had to explore Boston a bit and 
what better way to do that than the Duck Boat Tours! 
Our tour guide was great-laughing made it worth it.  Might have been the 
2 glasses of wine we chugged, yes chugged before we started but either way 
we enjoyed it. I know this because later when Ryan joined us I told him all 
about it over and over and over again. 
This is what happens when I drink wine- I talk your face off. Then fall asleep. 

On our adventure I came across this at  good ole Alewife station.
yup, this happened & actually is still happening! I went back to check :) 

Walking around beautiful Fenway taking selfies as one does when friends are in town. 

Wanted to capture this gem here to send to a friend back in ND...I am not into this 
but he is and I found this one depicted Boston rather well. 
Anyone doing the Cross-Fit thing? I probably should working from 
home as killed my use to be intense workout vibe I had going on. 

Bleacher Bar...not gonna lie pretty friggin awesome! 
Sorry dad-looks like I am a Boston Red Sox fan.  This city is just too great. 
No worries though, I will NEVER EVER be a Patriots fan. As a matter of fact, looks like 
now would be good a goo time to add this photo again. 
This fleece scarf is on sale at TOM & Orrow


The night adventure begin. Pictures end here as I was too busy having fun 
and enjoying the moments rather than taking photos :) You should try it. 


Thanks Sara for coming out. Hope you enjoyed Boston! 


Have you been to Boston? 
What is your must do thing when you are here?


Later Loves. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs