My Online Shop

16.10.15

HELLO THERE! 





Sorry I have been MIA from this blog. I have been focusing on my online shop & exploring the world. By the end of 2015 we will have hit 10 countries this year, moved to Boston and started a business. I can't complain! 


Go ahead, take peak at it! Let me know what you think. I opened it in June and have been busting my butt off working on it. I make daily changes and learn something new every friggin second! 


I plan to use this blog to share my more personal experiences, food love and any DIY projects that are not related to my shop. Hope you stick around to see behind the scenes in our life- should be pretty interesting, normally is. 

Happy Friggin Friday! 


Be sure to take at look at our Instagram and/or Facebook for a special offer right now- super simple game! 

Much Love,
Amanda 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs