A Gem from Goodwill

21.8.14

I like to pop into goodwill every once in a while to check out the furniture for sale. We found a beautiful wooden dresser there when we first bought the house! I actually didn't even want to change it. Loved it just the way it was. This time I found a 3 drawer/shelf bench. It is grey and has some scrapes and marks on the top....my plan is to sand down the top and stain it a dark brown. Originally I wanted to had legs and raise it to become our new TV stand, but Ryan likes it at its height now so plans changed. I also want to either paint or change to knobs to something more quirky...I love quirky knobs! So these are some of my plans now....we will see what I actually end up doing!

Here it is! 
So above you can see an over view of our new set up. I sanded and stained the top using a mahogany tone. I switched out the brass style knobs with a pale broken yellow knob. 

Small changes canake all the difference! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs