Airports round 3

6.6.13

Well we are in our 3rd airport for the day. Hanging out in Tampa international now just waiting for my mom to arrive...

So we caught the flight to Miami since the Chicago one was booked... Arrives in Mia and we got to see my dad ...for all of ten minutes when he got us on the next flight to Tampa! Yay for us except little did we know (this always happens to us) there's a lovely tropical storm hitting Florida at the moment. So lets say the flight ...the suppose to be 40 min flight turned into a long bumpy journey! We both had to pre something awful and were beyond hungry at this point. We land to find out that the weather was so bad that my mom didn't even leave yet, tornado warnings around....oh did I mention her phone was dying when she left? It's been well over an hour since we spoke with her and no sound of her yet :/ let's hope she's here trying to find us :) 

I'd spend the time waiting posting to my shop but I didn't being my flash drive with everything on it :) fail. 

Also!!! New tattoo idea and stashabit ideas- plane rides are great for blasting though ideas! 

Idea one- coffee mug ... Duh! I absolutely love coffee!! 

Idea two- tote bags with fun sayings and print .... 

More to come later, especially if we're stuck here all day!

 He's ready to get out of here! 

Well hope Thursday is going well for the rest of the world!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs