Surprises & TheScribbledLink

2.1.14


Stashabit is now TheScribbledLink 

Been terrible at blogging, my Etsy business and using my creativity to its max...good thing I decided to stop just talking and thinking about it and get to work! Today is a new day
(a new beyond freezing day where I am, but still new!)

Keep reading to see what I have been up to


Side note quick:
My 24th birthday was the other day, December 26 and my husband and best friends pulled it together to totally surprise me!!! Ryan had me get a massage and a manicure on my birthday and told me we were doing something else later after he got home from work. He wouldn't tell me anything!!! When he got home he told me to pack that we needed to get on the road...so I immediately asked what I need to bring? Contacts? Warm or cold clothes? Are we driving or Flying? He told me just to pack anything in one small bag...ha great! So I started and he said our friend tyler was dropping something off for me and seconds later the door bell rang. Since I was pacing I thought he would go open it but nope he stood there looking at his phone so of course I insistently got annoyed and walked to open the door and that is when I heard the S&M song playing (long story but that our BFF song) and basically tossed myself out the door at them! To cut to the case, they all had this planned for a while and we had a blast! They were here for a few days and lucked out with us having off of work and it actually being tolerable outside ...
Best Birthday Surprise I could have even hoped for!!
So I have really sucked it up at this blogger thing but hey today is a new day and I am here now! Every Thursday I will be writing a new post. The posts may vary from thoughts and ideas for TheScribbledLink to photos for followers, family and friends.

I have changed the name of my Etsy shop to TheScribbledLink. I have new business stamps and a new and improved logo:

This is a stamp I had created by Creatiate, a shop on Etsy 

They also created these two for me as well....so I could do things like below without having to draw an elephant each time :) 

This was the original piece I did which lead to the stamps being created

I have revamped my shop to focusing more in one direction rather than the randomness I have had since I started. I am making fleece scarfs that are all hand stitched with yarn and one of a kind. I have decided to not post jewelry online due to it does better in person. I will continue to make it and sell it locally and will gladly do custom orders on pieces if asked. Paintings are still being done on wood but will each have some crazy detailed pattern and detailed with markers. Here are some examples of what I mean:

Well that is all for today! I don't want to bored you or tell you everything in one post. Keep an eye out for next Thursday and some new paintings on TheScribbledLink today! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs