Thursday, Thursday...

26.9.13

Good Morning Beautiful, 

This video made my night. I have not been able to see my little nephew in a while even though my husband always gets to see him....Anyways I love Target and on one of my many trips there recently I saw all of this dinosaur stuff so of course I bought some things for the little guy. He is freaking adorable! ROAR!!


As far as other things:

1. I have decided to change my Stashabit Etsy shop name to ..... The Scribbled Link & I am in the process of creating a new logo and design. The changes will happen all at once to make the transition quick and simple so until then I will be getting everything ready! Please let me know if you have any thoughts & or ideas for the new shop. 

2. Focus: The Scribbled Link will be focus on- Paintings, room decor sets and jewelry. I love making random things but I also want this to be successful and in order to do so I really think I need to stop that and only post/sell things that are within my main focus

3. Please feel free to leave comments, tips, suggestions on anything to do with Etsy, Ideas of what I should be making, designs.... if you have something to say go for it! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs