Opps!

17.1.14

Just a quick stop for some more listen free vegan makeup ....that I love!! 



So yesterday was Thursday.... & I did not post anything! Fail! Honestly didn't even cross my mind. I was not feeling the greatest yesterday and barely moved or did anything unless it was within my reach. That is no excuse but that is what happened yesterday. I did have my fabric within my reach and finish a pink and white fleece with black and silver trim scarf though! It will get posted this weekend and I should have at least three more by then! I have a lot of new fun fleece fabric designs that I am super excited about! Everything from Valentines Day & Army wear to Star Wars lovers! Here is a sneak peek!



Here is another sneak peek at my abstract mountain painting I amsurrently working on....any tips or ideas for this one? 

Oh! Ryan will love this....Ryan started a new position at work an is loving it. It means super early mornings but it's okay more coffee for me :) he has been sneaking taking pictures of me on my first days so I did the same 

Except he caught me! Fail! 

I have been eating more raw lately and feel freaking fantastic! It is amazing what a simple change can do. I am not completely vegan (but I am 100%gluten free) I don't need to be something- I have created my own way of eating that works for me and am so thrilled that I have figured out a way to eat, enjoy food and not be in pain plus feel like a champ! Screw the scale feeling great makes up for everything! Please contact me if you have any questions or interests in changing you lifestyle and the way you eat. A few very simple changes makes a world of a difference starting with your state of mind! 


 Have a great Friday and Weekend Everyone!

Experience every single moment- make them memorable! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs