Jewelry, Design & Wine- A creative night out!

6.4.15

There is a new way to enjoy a creative night out! & look what you leave with!!

I made this! Yes, I am crafty but even if you aren't you could make this too! They supply EVERYTHING, included the step by step instructions & assistance to get you through so you leave with a beautiful, handmade piece pf jewelry!


Relax with a drink while you are socializing and making a one of a kind piece of jewelry-
that you take home!
Jewelry Design & Wine has found the perfect mixture for a fun, creative night out!

With the top jewelry trends constantly changing & ladies always looking for a reason to have a fun night out with each other, this idea has become a new way of having a "Ladies Night Out".
Although, I will have to say that men would enjoy this as well. Get out with co-workers, make something special for a lovely lady in your life or splurge and make something for yourself!
Leather does look pretty good on a man ya know.

Jewelry Design & Wine has lots of fun, creative ideas planned so if you enjoy DIY, trendy jewelry, socializing & wine- get to the event list & register for their next event!

I love the fact that while you are enjoying a fun night, you are making a piece of jewelry that is personalized, handmade & you can walk out wearing it! Plus, with their jewelry designs always changing, there is always something new to make. I love a reason to get/make jewelry.

Just imagine all those times where you say:
"Honey, I have a another work event tonight", "It is ladies night again", "Team building event tomorrow, sorry!" , & "Ugh, we have a work event tonight".... now picture you doing those things but sipping on some delicious wine & leaving with a beautiful piece of jewelry- that you made!

 Okay, now that I have gone off about how awesome this idea is, I will share my own personal experience with you all.....of course had to attend one of their events for myself to really see what is buzz is all about!

Getting ready sometimes can be a challenge...who am I suppose to ask about my outfit? What shoes look better? With Ryan always working and my two best friends in FL we send a lot of pictures with questions, in seek of advice.  
So this is how I ask my girls what shoes look better 
We went with the ankle boots in-case you are curious :) 

Okay Jewelry Design & Wine. I do not want to give everything away but 
I will tell you enough that it will make you want to go! 
Upon arrival, you simply get settled. Everything you need is already set up. Only thing left to do is pick out your materials for your soon to be beautiful new piece of jewelry 
& order a drink of your choice. 

They provide you with a cute little box to keep all your chosen materials in. You get to pick between gold or silver along with the size of your pendant & color of beads for the bar. 

Here is the little work station you will have for your jewelry making. 

I didn't know anyone at this event, besides the ladies who started Jewelry Design & Wine, who I had only met the day before. It was a really fun, friendly environment. I sat across from the lovely Sarah who is a blogger herself at Parker The Prepster. It was her first time making her own jewelry & she rocked it! Turned out super cute with her faint little stamped heart pendant. 
Thanks Sarah for all the blogging tips & being so friendly! Drinks soon! 
Like I mentioned before, they tell you step by step of what to do. If you are a work at your own pace crafter, slower or faster than others- No Worries! That works too! If you are faster, use this time to socialize & drink! That is what I did & it worked out perfect!
I found that laying everything out on this mat they provide was the easiest way to track & keep your supplies. Plus, it is super soft & you are going to keep touching it anyways....promise you will find yourself rubbing this little guy, 
The hardest part of this entire necklace was said to be the wire wrapping or the stamping. I heard mixed opinions....BUT- keep in mind, it is handmade, unique & isn't EVER intended to be perfect! You are making it which makes it awesome already so if you slip here or there, your stamping isn't perfect or you wrapping is more of a wild twist- no worries, it will still be beautiful! 

All done! More time to drink & socialize for a little bit. Literally everything you need is just on the table or your instructor hands it out to you along the way. 
I wish I had this service at home when I am making my jewelry! 
Along with my server who brought my wine! 

Close ups! 
They give you a little tag to add which I thought was such a cute personal touch! You can personalize it however you want. A cute way to really show the handmade quality & personality of your new piece!! I love tagging jewelry. 
I choose an & symbol because I did an A on my circle pendant & didn't want 2...even though that would have been perfect for my initials! DANG!...well & I love & symbols.....#toomany&s 



Sign up today for their next event! If you are not in the Boston area- no worries, simply express your interest in Jewelry Design & Wine coming to your area by letting Sarah know you like this idea. 
Be sure to mention you found out from my blog

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs