Toy train storage bins

2.2.15


Before I left teaching at Kinderberry Hill in Edina, MN my boss asked me to do one more artist project. The project was to turn the plastic bins they purchased to store extra train table pieces into a cute, kid friendly storage bins. 

Challenge Accepted! 
Here are some photos from the process...
Bright paint markers....yes please! 

My lovely co-worker took this photo from me....Thank you! 
Multitasking....moving announcements, storage bins, watching tv, surfing the internet....
one of the sides: train leaving a mountain tunnel
another side: bridge over a valley 
next: a train leaving a train station 
last side: a bunch of colorful buildings and light blue clouds scattered 
This is the top of the lid. I wanted to add literacy somewhere so the children could see words relating to the items in the bins and on the train table. 

Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of the second one I did...hopefully one of my lovely past co-teachers will see this post and send them to me to add! 

Thanks for keeping in touch! 
Happy Monday!

Live Uncommonly.
Amanda Adams 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs