The Distance

16.6.13


Distance between family and friends can be hard sometimes...the days where you are busy or doing new and exciting things are not so bad BUT somedays well it just sucks some major ________!
We live in Minneapolis, MN and Ryan's family lives pretty close for the most part. My family lives down in FL where I am from and I have 4 siblings there, one out in New Jersey. I am the oldest and somedays it is tough to see pictures of them at their games, events or whatever they are all doing together....same goes for with my two best girl friends that also live down there. Here I don't have too many which is fine since I have those two down there (and nothing against the ones I have here!) but it sucks only being able to group text about things and facetime or skye when others get to go have and actual girls night or just drive over whenever needed....

All this comes with my love of traveling and desire for adventure. I met my husband because of those things as well so its a bit of a give and take...you learn quickly you can't have everything BUT I make the most of what I do have.
My family


My girls

Well, I am out- it is fricken gorgeous out finally! pretty much a year of shit weather and now straight sun! We are going for our run and then to the "beach" aka Lake Calhoun. Stashabit post coming later. I drew a new logo and have some fun new ideas! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs