Stashed Decor

19.6.13

I have a new idea that I do not believe I have shared with you just yet..... and as much as I really would like to share it, I also do not want other taking my idea before I can get it up and going so with that said you will just have to keep reading and checking my site Stashabit to find out what it is! 

COMING SOON! 

As far as family and friend followers, we are doing well...seem to keep ourselves very very busy with hobbies, moving, learning spanish. Hope all of you are doing well- we love and miss you all heaps! 

We are trying to keep low key for a while to save a bit since we have a big trip planned for next March to Budapest, Vienna and Prague! ...but of course we do have a few smaller trips in between to keep us busy... 

Happy Wednesday Everyone! Half way to the weekend :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs