During my nine cups of coffee...

5.6.13

So today I started day one of blogging during my morning nine cups of coffee....and while Ryan (my husband) watched himself brushed his teeth...



Stashabit is my Etsy site that is full of all original, handmade, sometimes custom and always unique items. After much thought I have decided to start a blog to track my creative thoughts and ideas along with allowing my family to keep tabs on me :) 

With summer hopefully one day arriving to MN lake cabins are at full use! If you like fun, unique lake signs be sure to check out my site or contact me, I love making custom signs for people! Also, curtains....burlap and ombre curtains can be custom ordered and spice up any living area. 

Well...time to refill the coffee. I will begin to post ideas, projects I am working on, finished items along with our travels. 

Have a great Wednesday! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs