5:47am

24.6.13

Well, it is Monday once again. I open on Mondays now so I have to be there at 6:30am which isn't so bad on weekends we are in town, but man....weekends we travel and get back later on Sunday, those Mondays could use a helping hand throughout the day.

Since I get off earlier than normal today and it will most likely storm I will be finishing up the coffee table we (mostly Ryan) made yesterday out of pallets! Yay I am so excited :) We are trying to come up with a creative way to make the top interchangeable or reservable so that we are still working on, otherwise it is just about done! I will post pictures of the making in process after this post.

I will also be cleaning out my craft area and closet. I have slowly been working on this day by day. I am wonderful at hoarding things as I think I can....well I know I can but that I will actually make the time to turn whatever it is into something else....I don't always make the time or get to it so than I have random, very random objects taking up our limited space we have....needless to say I am getting rid of a heap of things!

Once I get all of that done, I will be posting to Stashabit (Etsy) for the first time in a while it feels like...I have some new(er) signs that have not been posted....I will also be posting pictures of some jewelry that I have not posted on Stashabit (Etsy) since I will soon be taking it all done...let me know if you see anything you are interested before it is all sold out locally.

Have a great Monday Everyone!
 









No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs