America Recycle Day 
Yesterday
Nov 15, 2015

Get your recycle on


To show my love for the love of earth I did some 

DIY recycle projects of my own.
I already love to DIY, reuse, re-purposing and recycle but when Cotopaxi shared their mission with me, my love and passion became even greater. 


I have added their KPONG SATCHEL 

Wait until you see how they are made! 


I decided to reuse some flannel from pj pants, re-purpose vinyl & recycle some leather. With those materials I created this bag






I didn't stop there either. I had some left over felt that I had kept about a year ago. I knew I would have a purpose for it down the road somewhere!

I used the felt to create an elephant head cutout.

I see it onto the center of an old sweater.
BAM! New cut out sweater just in time for peak sweater weather!










How do you take part in 

America Recycle Day?? 
Do you reuse, recycle & re-purpose? 
If you do, show us! We would love to see!

If you want to take a better late than never part in recycling, reusing & re-purposing here are some ideas from Cotopaxi.








Hope everyone had a beautiful 
American Recycle Day.

Today, I submitted a cute little photo to the TODAY Show @Seasonofkindness Instagram
 #SHAREKINDNESS
I sure hope they show it! I shared it to spread some laughs while telling them my mom is the kindness person I know. 

Follow @TOMANDORROWTRENDS on Instagram to see the cute (embarrassing) photo
ah, screw it, here it is:

Love you...

Subscribe today to get a $30 off code! 

HAPPY MONDAY.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs