Summer Designs and Beach Wear

7.5.15


Summer designs are in the works & you can get sneak peaks along with some behind the scenes of our designs in the works! 

Bring bright blues & green into some fun tassel designs really brighten up my day! They are so fun to make & wear! 
Testing more beaded necklaces with tassels & some chunky necklaces out in our photos. 

Bringing the bright back! Stacking these bright colors out a smile only face...honestly! I couldn't help but just be in a good mood! 

So we see these rope bracelets all over & the sell like crazy. I went ahead and used some old ropes and such I had-lets be honest here, not loving them :( oh well! I attempted....

Wore some fun handmade bangles to the Revolution game the other night. They stack oh so nicely with my beautiful wrap watch. 

Laying it all out to prepare for some photos of our new designs & projects. 

Seeing the jewelry being photographed was on thing but seeing it on their screen was awesome! I was so thrilled! 
Little sneak peak of my set up that takes over our counters most of the time. 

This is "THE AVA". Join us June 3rd to make your own! We have lots of color options for your to choose from.  

Another way to stack it up! I am wearing a bigger version of "THE LAYLA" here
We aren't in love the with round 6mm beads :/...
But these little beads are a perfect fit! I have more options coming soon! 

Here is a design in th works: one sided bead work with an agate stone pendant 
 Wood beads and tassels are another design in the works! We will see where this one goes ....
Other version shown here. Digging the contrast of darks and colors! 
Full view: 


So much more happening! We are getting there so stay tuned for more designs and events coming soon! 

We love your feedback and totally would be thrilled to hear from you! 

Have a super Sunday everyone! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs