Farmhouse table and a splash of color

7.4.14

I love the look of "farmhouse" style furniture. After many hours of searching and searching and not wanting to spend an arm and a leg on a new one or just missing the opportunity to refinish one, I found the one! 

I found it on craigslist not to far away.  To be honest not the best timing but luckily my lovely, wonderful husband knew I had been looking for just the right one. As we were enjoying the lovely spring morning (that we have been waiting ages for) drinking our morning 3 cups of coffee as was casually doing my morning check on the craig when my eyes light up as I was looking at my phone, well he said "oh no" what did you find now :)  

Here is the table listing:
And when we picked it up we noticed the icky stains all over the legs .....
So I painted them with paint I found in our laundry room :) ....the ones on the left are reprinted and the right are the ones with the stains. 
Now the table is up in our kitchen and looks...well I think beautiful! 

More DIY to come.... Happy Monday! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs